1.)Open Gtalk in one instance
2.)Right click the Gtalk icon on the desktop and open the properties of the Gtalk icon
3.) Add "/nomutex" (without colons) at the end of the target file of Gtalk
4.) It should be like this "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe" /nomutex.
5.) It will allow you to open multiple instances of Gtalk on your system
6.)Open 2 instances of Gtalk on every computer you wish to conference with.
7.After this start a chain: User 1 should connect on one instance to user 2. User 2 will connect on his second instance to user 3. User 3 will connect using his second instance back to user 1. With this chain everyone is connected to everyone.
Other Secret Startup Parameters
- /nomutex: allows you to open more than one instance of Google Talk
- /autostart: when Google Talk is run with this parameter, it will check the registry settings to see if it needs to be started or not. If the "Start automatically with Windows" option is unchecked, it won't start.
- /forcestart: same as /autostart, but forces it to start no matter what option was set.
- /S upgrade: Used when upgrading Google Talk
- /register: registers Google Talk in the registry, includig the GMail Compose method.
- /checkupdate: check for newer versions
- /plaintextauth: uses plain authentication mechanism instead then Google's GAIA mechanism. Used for testing the plain method on Google's servers.
- /nogaiaauth: disables GAIA authentication method. The same as above.
- /factoryreset: set settings back to default.
- /gaiaserver servername.com: uses a different GAIA server to connect to Google Talk. Used for debug purposes only, there are no other known GAIA servers.
- /mailto email@example.com: send an email with Gmail
- /diag: start Google Talk in diagnostic mode
- /log: probably has something to do with the diagnostic logging