7 Dec 2009

A breif review on Microsoft Office 2010, Beta version

For those who wants to work on beer, MS Office 2010 maybe the right choice. Its still in Beta phase and yet to be released but available for use on Microsoft site. You will be provided a license key for the product to be used for some time until its official launch soon.
I would say, i was very impressed with the much much lighter version of MS Office. Whereas it would have taken me minutes to load a 1 lac row Excel, it took me few seconds for Office 2010 to load the same. There are a few additional features wrt formulaes and intefaces more smoother.

Heres a brief based on my review:
Interface: 7/10
Ease of use: 8/10
Performance: 9/10
Additional features: 4/10
Recoverability: 8/10

I guess very less features remain to be explored in Excel. I havent tried other office suites extensively, but i assure you that you will be happy with the interface. Happy exploring

Disqus

comments powered by Disqus