15 Mar 2009

Life can be like that!!

Its been days since i have been sleeping too well; well enough to forget what i dream in the short night. But a day or two before, i am not able to dream at all nor forget what what i was thinking the whole night. Life can be so different, i never had thought about it.

Back there in my hometown, there is still curfew after 6 PM till 6AM in the morning; the daily bread earners are working hard to feed their family, and I, here in my bed in Mumbai... sleepless.. thinking of the work i have in hand! The poor people back there at home are dying to earn for the day to feed their family, and I, here, am looking a way to squander away my earnings on material possessions.... I would not brag about it, but I also thought on converting my credit card biils on EMI for pay -off!! I mean, WTF !!!! Am i being selfish to think about myself...my money...my possessions....my this and that??

Should i be proud of what i possess and what i intend to buy in the coming months/years? Am i a rat too, in this so called rat race? Trying to compare myself..with what i have.. how much i earn...how happy i am... how contented i am with my work etc. with other people around me and being jealous or proud, whatever humans call it!! I suddenly realized that i am like one of those millions who like to be happy, but at the cost of what? I mean, i am wasting my time worrying about things which will fade away with time...and which are yet to come with time.

Life in fact can be like that!! Its so strange; sometimes i feel like i am just like one of those puppets and sometimes..... i feel so alive. Drifted and torn apart between thoughts and choices in life. I am, in the end, happier remembering the prose by Dr Christian Barnard, "In celebration of being alive"; where he had mentioned about life, sufferings, happiness.... Eventually I am happy to feel alive; seems like i have woken up from a deep sleep. I am happy to realize that today is Sunday and have to make the best of it coz i have office from tomorrow. So lets thow up our worries and rather enjoy the time of life we have at the moment. Lets celebrate for coming back to Life again.

Disqus

comments powered by Disqus