2 Mar 2008

My travel itenary :)

One of the most interesting thing in my life is a surprise travel itenary. I will be moving to Baroda for my project work soon and planning to go home for a week for some good time together with family. My brother and sister are also coming home for annual ritual of my late grandpa so, i have to be there too. Here's my itenary,though its as much strange and unpredictable as I am now. Coz ill have to ask permission from my external mentor for the visit.

Itenary :
25th March - Train/ flight from Baroda to Delhi
26th March - Train to Rooorke
26th March - 28th March - Stay in Rookee with sister and have great kababs available there :)
29th March - flight to Imphal
29th march - 4th April - Enjoy at home with family
5th April - Flight to Delhi
6th April - Delhi to Baroda by train or flight

I am so excited ...planning to have momos,chicken at OK hotel, parties with friends everyday. Cool plan eh! Will then go for shopping at Chinese electronics market and try out latest gadgets and equipments there, buy lots of DVD movies. Lets see what lies in store for me in March/April!! It all depends on the permision. So stay tuned..

Disqus

comments powered by Disqus