There are a lot of things you can do with your Android phone, from basic to advanced levels. Listing down a few of the tips and tricks.
Trick 1. Create a Wifi hotspot on your Android Phone
This is a useful android setting that will let you share your data connection on your Android device wirelessly with other cell phones, tablets, computers, laptops.
1) Press Menu button and go to Settings
2) Select "More Settings" and then “Tethering and Portable Hotspot”.
|Tethering in Wireless Networks|
3) Enable "Poratable Wi-fi hotspot"
|Portable Wifi hotspot|
4)Find and Connect to the New Wi-Fi Hotspot created with the login details
Trick 2.Take Screenshots
If you’re using Android 4.0 or later, then you can use simple hack that let’s you take screenshots. Just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time. Android will save the screenshot to your Gallery under /sdcard/pictures
Trick 3.Create a Google Navigation Shortcut
If you use Google Navigation system often to get to same places, like home for instance,you can create instant navigation shortcuts to your Android home screens for faster Navigation directions.
1) Go to Widgets section
2) Select Directions
3) Click and hold the icon to place it on home page to create widget
4) Select the sort of direction you want; driving, biking, public transport, walking etc
5) Type the destination and provide a nickname for it
You will see the navigation on Maps.
Read Commonly faced issues in Android here
More tips and tricks in forthcoming parts... In case you have any concerns, please comment